The Three (3) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Home Robot LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
Home Robot warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner’s Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in Home Robot’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to three (3) years from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. Home Robot reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as foam filters, HEPA filters, pads, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at hobot.us or amazon.com/hobot
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse (e.g., vacuuming up water or other liquids), abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., not cleaning the filters), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by Home Robot. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the Home Robot product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by Home Robot.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.